[google-appengine] Uploading files for App Engine website
Grant Coppedge
2018-11-29 04:04:41 UTC
Hello,

I'm trying to launch a web project I've made via google app engine. It is a
php project with 5 files:

- index.php
- connection.php
- userpage.php
- transit.php
- query.php

I've tested with multiple different things as my app.yaml, but nothing
seems to work. All that is uploaded is my index.php, which I can go to on
my site (AFTER many minutes of wait), but it is only partially loaded, a
sign that I've deduced being that connection.php is not present, or at
least in the same directory.

What is my problem? Is the formatting of my app.yaml wrong, or should it be
something else entirely?
'George (Cloud Platform Support)' via Google App Engine
2018-11-30 15:28:23 UTC
Hello Grant,

How did you deploy your app and to which environment? Your attached
app.yaml does not seem to present itself in yaml format, and contains a log
excerpt. Do you want to deploy to the App Engine environment, or to an
instance of Compute Engine?

If your plan to deploy your app in the App Engine environment, you may have
a look at the "Deploying a PHP App" online guide
<https://cloud.google.com/appengine/docs/standard/php/tools/uploadinganapp>
.

By contrast, if your intention is to deploy to an instance of Compute
Engine, you may check the "Running the PHP Bookshelf on Compute Engine"
example
<https://cloud.google.com/appengine/docs/standard/php/tools/uploadinganapp>,
quite useful as replete with deployment details.