[google-appengine] Google Cloud Multiple Database
Erol Demirkoparan
2018-12-07 23:06:58 UTC
I have a high-traffic website. This site is a shopping site and therefore
website with many queries (Almost 250 query per page). I have a very good
server. Sometimes there's more traffic(special days). At this time, my
server is slowing down. I want to move my database to "google cloud". I
want to use the second database when there is more traffic to the first
database. No matter how high my traffic is ... Can I prevent server
slowdown? Can "Google Cloud" service provide me with this?