[google-appengine] Google cloud task in app engine flex error PERMISSION_DENIED
Binh Bui Van
2018-12-07 03:33:38 UTC
Hi all,
I am running cloud task on App engine flex.
It work normal.
But sometime i get this error when create task and task could not created

----
(node: 16) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Error: 7 PERMISSION_DENIED:
App Engine targets require "appengine.applications.get" IAM permission
(https://cloud.google.com/appengine/docs/admin-api/access-control) and the
API_CLOUD_PLATFORM scope (https://www.googleapis.com/auth/cloud-platform).
------

Anyone tell me what is it? And what should i do?

Thank you.
'Cristian (Google Cloud Platform Support)' via Google App Engine
2018-12-07 22:14:58 UTC
Hello Binh,

This forum is useful to request information about Google products, and it
is not the best forum for troubleshooting code. I suggest creating a post
in Stackoverflow providing more details about your project. Of interest,
you need to describe if the error you are seeing are happening during the
creation of all task or just for some of them. Based on the error you
provided, Iit is likely this is caused by an issue in your code, according
to this Stack Overflow question
<https://stackoverflow.com/questions/39716569/nodejs-unhandledpromiserejectionwarning>.
From the error information, it is also possible the error is related to
your project’s permission configuration
<https://cloud.google.com/appengine/docs/flexible/nodejs/granting-project-access>.
To address this, we would need more information about the layout of your
application and the Client library that you are using in your project. If
this is an issue related to an actual Google Cloud product, we can engage
into a private channel to review your project and try to reproduce the
issue.

Have a great day!