[google-appengine] I want to use gcp open minecraft server help me!
2017-04-24 12:09:15 UTC
I have set up
but
Server port 25565 can not be connected
help me QAQ
Please send me pictures to help me
will be more detailed, thank you!
'Jun (Cloud Platform Support)' via Google App Engine
2017-04-24 18:09:53 UTC
Hi 楓,

It looks you're following the steps from Setting up a Minecraft server on
Google Compute Engine
<https://cloud.google.com/solutions/gaming/minecraft-server#before-you-begin>,
and you encountered an issue at the stage of "Allow clients to access the
Minecraft server" (allowed ports). In order to better assist, I'll need you
to let me know which steps you've finished and if you're stuck at a
specific step, and also what error messages you're seeing. More specific
details and information will put us in a better position to move forward.
- Jun
youbick YT